Monday, November 29, 2010

SO Sushi

Welp, there’s not much to say about this one, explanation-wise. I love sushi. And I love Susan. And I love this. It speaks for itself. It’s SO sushi. And another honorable mention to Mr. Russ Sharkey, who yet again took the reins when he saw something special and didn't let up until everyone got on board. Good job to Danny Krueger as well, for jumping in there right away. You guys are all just SO sushi. 

SC to DT, DK, me, MT, AH, LP, RS, DH
show details Nov 11
I love walking through NY. I used to work in Murray Hill (on Park Avenue South), and I'd always take the 6 down to Grand Central or Union Square and walk up Park.
Theres a Houstons over there too, on Park Ave. South and...25th? You should go there. Hmmmmmmmm. Houstons.
-Show quoted text- 

RS to SC, DT, DK, me, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
Houstons!  When I flew in last xmas, my mom and step-dad picked me up at JFK and we drove to Houstons only to find out that 1) it's now called something else (same owners though, I think) and 2) they couldn't seat us because they had no tables so we went for Italian food on the upper west side.
-Show quoted text- 

SC to RS, DT, DK, me, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
Yeah. Its called Gulfstream or some shit, and I will NOT eat there. I made the mistake of going to the Santa Monica Houstons, but it turend into a Gulfstream, and had the worst experience. I wrote a complaint fax, and the manager called me, apologized, told me he read my letter to his ENTIRE staff and told them to shape up. Then he sent me a $50 gift card.
THATS why I love Houstons. Hulla good service SCREAMS.
Their cole slaw is to DIE FOR, and their artichoke appetizer is rulll good. Ooh. I want Houstons now.
The fact that they so sushi is a little off putting, but their fish sandwich is real good, and also their mixed vegetables, AND, their fish is always really good too.
DANG, I'm hungry.
-Show quoted text- 

RS to SC, DT, DK, me, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
Yeah, they SO sushi.
-Show quoted text- 

SC to RS, DT, DK, me, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
I know. Its weird right? The sushi.
But I like their specials, which are always good.
-Show quoted text- 

DK to RS, SC, DT, me, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
I know! I called them and I was like "you so sushi?" and they were like "yes. We SO sushi."
Sent by magic
-Show quoted text- 

me to DK, RS, DT, MT, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
stupid! but when I read this part of the 'so sushi' email: AND, their fish is always really good too.DANG, I'm hungry.

I read it as 'their fish is always really hungry too.'

That also reminds me of the other day, when the lady I work with who accidentally put lemon pine sol instead of vegetable oil in a batch of box brownies she was making to take to a 4th of July bbq, admitted that when she sees my string outs [the term for the sequence of footage we put together that the editors work from], because of the way I title them ['Vicki and Tamra Have Drinks SO For Edit'] she thought I meant they were SOOOOOOOO ready for edit. SO sushi.
-Show quoted text- 

MT to DK, RS, SC, DT, me, AH, LP, DH
show details Nov 11
Oh, me so sushi! Danny, I'm loving your NY stories- jealous SCREAMS! I
want to go!!! You guys. It's a fine day. I'm not at work, I already
rode a skateboard and I'm on my way to LA. Yussssss!!!!
Peace out
-Show quoted text- 

AH to DT, LP, SC, DK, RS, me, MT, DH
show details Nov 12
Today has been intresting. We had cheese, cupcakes and champagne for an office celebration. I got a little tipsy and had a come to Jesus talk with one of my managers. Then she bought me a coffee and I had a 2nd vortex of feminine energy dump. I feel SO sushi.
-Show quoted text- 

RS to AH, DT, LP, SC, DK, me, MT, DH
show details Nov 12
The monotony, the sound of ping pong balls hitting paddles, the incessant voices in my head trying to figure out where my life goes from here... Fridays are off. the. hook.  SO sushi.

I need to win the mothafuckin lottery.
-Show quoted text- 

LP to SC, me, DT, RS, DK, MT, AH, DH
show details Nov 15
Erin let's talk about show development. We call it "That's so sushi" and if a person chooses a dating partner who is out of their league they get smacked in the face with a dead fish.
-Show quoted text- 

SC to me, AH, DK, RS, MT, DH, LP
show details Nov 16 
My sister and I had Houstons last night, cause I needed a pep talk to get out of my weekend funk, and I told her the "thats so sushi" story, and then I told her about Liz' tv story idea, and she spit the water in her mouth across the table.
-Show quoted text- 

DT to me, LP, MT, AH, SC, DK, RS
show details Nov 16 
TOO SUSHI
-Show quoted text- 

MT to LP, SC, RS, AH, DT, DK, me, DH
show details Nov 12
Whip it is the dumbest movie. So sushi. I'm so glad that Susan spilled
the beans about her short, short man. She told us last night to wait
to tell you guys because she
-Show quoted text- 

Because she what, Mercedes, because she WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Hmm. Guess we'll never know. That's SO sushi. 

Anyways. You get it. Just plain easy. Just SO sushi. 

SO Sushi:
A menu option provided by Gulfstream restaurants. Can also be used as an emphatic adjective. 


No comments:

Post a Comment